1. Some Useful facts about us
- Our company name is Firezza Limited.
- Our company number is 04158876.
- Registered Address: 10 Prize Walk, East Village, Stratford, E20 1AD.
- Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Chirag Patel – you can contact him on email@example.com.
2. Personal information that we collect and process
What information do we collect?
- We collect the following Personal information: - Full name - Address - Mobile phone number - Date of birth - Credit/debit card details - PayPal account details - Order history
- We may collect Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, browser type and the geographical location of your computer, for system administration purposes . We may also report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual.
When do we collect this information?
- When you register online to subscribe to receive updates, you provide us with your name, address, date of birth and email address. You may also provide us with additional information if you choose to do so.
- When you order a takeaway online using our Delivery or Collection service, downloading our offers, purchasing a gift card.
- We collect your personal information when you order takeaway by telephone, including information provided when you use our mobile optimised website from your portable hand-held device – including details of your physical location, where you have agreed to it being used.
- We also collect your information when you apply for a job with us by providing us your CV.
- We may also collect your personal information through any correspondence that you may have with us by email, in which case we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Why do we collect this information?
- We use this information to provide you with our services as per our ‘Terms of service’.
- Providing you ‘opt-in’, we may use this information to keep you informed of any new promotions and deals by email/SMS.
- We use this information for internal research and analytics purposes to improve our services and understand the needs of clients.
When and why do we share your information with third parties?
- At Firezza we use a number of third party software providers to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of service. The third-party software providers act as our ‘Data Processors’ as they process your data on our behalf. We carry out robust checks of all third-party providers to ensure that they are GDPR compliant.
- We may also share your information to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to our services or otherwise required by law.
- We may also share your information to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities.
- Some or all of your personal data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (the EEA) for any reason, including for example, if our email server is located in a country outside the EEA or if any of our service providers are based outside of the EEA. You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using the system and submitting information to us. If we do store or transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
- You have the right to obtain from us a copy of the personal information that we hold for you, and to require us to correct errors in the personal information that we process for you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You also have the right at any time to require that we delete your personal information. To exercise these rights, or any other rights you may have under applicable laws, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) Chirag Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called "cookies" and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used. A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
Cookies, in conjunction with our web server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of the website are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Website and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal Information about you and we do not generally store any personal Information that you provided to us in your cookies.
We use ‘session’ cookies which enable you to carry information across pages of the Website and avoid having to re-enter information. Session cookies enable us to compile statistics that help us to understand how the Website is being used and to improve its structure.
We also use ‘persistent’ cookies which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer and help us to recognise you as a unique visitor to the Website, tailoring the content of certain areas of the Website to offer you content that match your preferred interests.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Website.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure. The technology that we use and the security policies which we have implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise that your personal data or other content that you upload to the system will always remain secure.